All of our instructors are extremely knowledgeable with an extensive background in showing, training and teaching in their specialized disciplines.
Safety is our number one goal! We teach more than just riding, we teach horsemanship as well. Please plan to come a half hour prior to your lesson to learn how to groom, tack and get to know your horse! Lessons are $45 for 1-hour small group lessons (5 or less) or half-hour private lessons, $65 for 1-hour semi-private lessons, and $80 for 1-hour private lessons. We are currently scheduling lessons, please contact us to learn more and schedule.
“After a friend told us about Coexist we figured we’d give it a try. It was the bst decision we’ve made. The trainers are phenomenal” – Julie
Before your lesson
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to lesson and plan on remaining an additional 20 minutes after lesson
- All new riders must wear boots with a heal and long pants. Long hair needs to be tied back. All riders MUST WEAR an ASTM certified helmet when mounted. Helmets will be provided if student does not have their own.
- Please NO DOGS. As much as we love them, some of the horses and students find them terrifying. We want everyone to be safe, happy and comfortable.
- Riders continuing beyond 8 weeks will be encouraged to purchase proper riding attire: jodhpur pants/breeches, paddock or tall boots and an ASTM/SEI certified helmet. We have several local tack shops that give a discount for Coexist students.
- Riders under the age of 18 must not be left unattended without prior consent from an instructor or facility manager.
- Masks are to be worn at all times when not mounted. Once mounted, masks are not permitted while riding as they can cause a safety risk.
- Students arriving late will have that time deducted from their lesson. We will not hold a lesson from starting or ending due to someone who is late.
- We require a 24 hour notice for a lesson cancellation – without this notice you will lose your lesson and not get a make-up.
- If more than a 24 hour notice, we will schedule a make-up lesson for another day but we cannot guarantee time accommodations.
- Please remember if you don’t show up for your lesson, your instructor still did and must still be paid. In the event that an instructor has an emergency, serious illness, weather related or other reason to not make it to teach lessons we will have another instructor cover their lessons.